Перейти к содержимому

Фотография
- - - - -

Покупка автомобиля у иностранца

Тема находится в архиве. Это значит, что в нее нельзя ответить.
Сообщений в теме: 2

#1 sasha22o

sasha22o
  • Новички
  • Pip
  • 3 сообщений

Отправлено 02 January 2013 - 11:45

Привет всем любителям четырех колес!Сразу к теме:нужна срочная и квалифицированная помощь по вопросу покупки и регистрации автомобиля у англичанина.Авто (пежо 607) находиться в англии,был на учете в россии,стоит на наших транзитах за бугром.Продает т.к. поставить его на учет с левым рулем оказалось капец как дорого,а сдать в утиль 500фунтов стоит!По этому продоет по мизерной цене!!!Вот,что пишет (перевести можно через гугл):

Hello!
The vehicle is in custody of eBay here in England. It was registered on my name in Russia. I had paid all the taxes. It have clean title, so you don't have to pay anything more, just the car's price. Before I leave Russia, I've removed it from registry and toke those temporary license plates for the car, so I can take it out from the country and not pay the border tax (import tax) when I'll get it the car back in Russia. The plates are valid 6 months and they are in the 3th month. So they are still valid another 3 months. The delivery will take max.5 days after the payment is confirmed. I will pay all the shipping and registration costs so you don't have to pay anything more, just the car's price. If you accept my conditions to use Escrow Service I will let the price down at 200.000 RUB. The delivery agent will have a notary attorney to use my signature to prevent any potential problems with registration the car on your name. After you'll receive the car you have 7 days to inspect it. After those 7 days, the delivery agent will come back to you for your final decision. If you want to keep the car you have to pay the rest of the money in cash and take the car on your name. If you reject the car (but this will not happen because I'm sure about my car and trust me ... you'll love it) the delivery agent will refund you the first payment and bring me back the car, on my expense. So you have nothing to lose. The deal is safe for both of us. I wont get your money if you don't have the car on your name and you wont get my car if you don't pay. I receive the money after you have the car registered on your name.
So please think about it and if you agree and are you ready to start the transaction, please send me your full name and address to send the car for you.
I am waiting for your mail .... Hope to hear good news from you soon.
Greetings!

Помогите пожалуйста разобраться:Если куплю (договор купли,это не проблема),А как ставить на учет и кокова будет бюрократия??????

Прикрепленные файлы

#2 puff.89

puff.89
  • Новички
  • Pip
  • 1 сообщений

Отправлено 23 March 2013 - 15:14

здравствуйте! у меня практически аналогичная ситуация! продают Опель Антара 2008 2.0 дизель за 8500 евро! хотелось бы приобрести,но вот авто находится в Испании и продавец некая фирма,которая может организовать доставку авто до России! по общению с продавцом все выглядит довольно серьезно,но действовать сразу как-то страшновато! не могли бы вы мне помочь выяснить законна ли эта фирма и ее услуги и вообще стоит ли начинать с ними дело? Прилагаю адрес продавца и сайт его компании:
Jose Crespo Arguello
Менеджер по продажам
ARGUELLO Vehiculos SL
Phone/Fax: +34 968 970 237
Ctra. Nacional 344, Km.7, Las Torres de Cotillas, Murcia, 30565, Spain
http://www.arguellovehiculossl.com/

Заранее спасибо! С Уважением Дмитрий

Сообщение отредактировал puff.89: 23 March 2013 - 15:21

#3 ars1117

ars1117

Дон Кихот

• Гаражники