Перейти к содержимому

- - - - -

Форд Темпо

Тема находится в архиве. Это значит, что в нее нельзя ответить.
Сообщений в теме: 22

#1 Гость_DarkHelmet_*

Гость_DarkHelmet_*
  • Гости

Отправлено 18 June 2002 - 12:33

Кто что может сказать про надежность Фордов, в особенности Темпо и Тауруса начала 90-х?
Имеет ли смысл брать их в качестве первой машины? Или лучше на зубиле за ту же цену потренироваться?

With best regards

#2 Гость_C5corvette_*

Гость_C5corvette_*
  • Гости

Отправлено 18 June 2002 - 17:01

They are doomed, I'm telling you - dooooomed.

Honestly, I don't think they sold anything less reliable than these two in us. Oh, wait, there was Yugo and Hynday.

So, unless you're into hurting yourself as a part of your paraphilia, don't buy it.

#3 xwing

xwing

инструктор

• Гаражники
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3526 сообщений

Отправлено 18 June 2002 - 18:59

as it does it during the last 5 years many brands with
more prestige names will be in it's shadow. By the way - even the most unrelaible first Excel's were not
much worse then some GM projects of that time - for
example Buick Century/Olds Catlass Cierra/Chevy Celebrety generation , not to mention Chryslers at the
end of 80-s. Hyundai Excel was not a good car by any menans but it was not that evil too. And look what they
did for the past 10 years - good example of proper management and disiter recovery - year after year they
learned on their mistakes and improved. If only GM could follow the same steps. And I have a feeling , that at Hyundai engeneers have more power then accountants - they do make right things one after one-
multylink suspentions , DOHC еngines , "shiftronix-like" transmittions , Xeon lights - they are not just
dollowing , they are trying to be ahead of their competition. As for the qulity - it is OK , if You ask
me. Nothing happens , everything works. If You compare
last generation Hyundai "alfa" 4-cylinder engine (Elantra 2.0 ) with any american small 4-cylinder engine there is a vary good chance that You just will
not find anything equeal. 140 h/p , readline someware
pass 6000 rph , good torgue curve , and it's pretty
quet and fuel efficient ( Elantra was a fun to drive car - I really enjoed driving it. Stability on the wet surface was exellent , and suspention was just made
right - that car HANDLES no metter the price and name)
As for the early Taurus/Tempo - I would not buy the
too ,although I had a 1993 Tempo GL for 4 years and did
not have a lot of problems. But that was a 5 speed with
no options - I guess simplicity worked as a plus in that case...

http://dweb.ru/3d/1/014.gif
">

#4 Гость_C5corvette_*

Гость_C5corvette_*
  • Гости

Отправлено 18 June 2002 - 19:32

One of our technicians bought a B/N kia rio and has already taken it for repairs 9 times in the last three months. He is in the process of "lemoning it".

I would not buy any GM passenger cars, period. These idiots know nothing about customer satisfaction. I mean these are good cars, but the dealers are retards.
I've had to take my vette up to 4 times to get it fixed right.

Oh, well, vette is the only "domestic" that I own in the next five years. As a beater I'm looking for that new Sentra Type-R V with 175HP and limited slip dif. All for under 17K.

#5 xwing

xwing

инструктор

• Гаражники
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3526 сообщений

Отправлено 18 June 2002 - 20:39

Sentra is a chick car period! The best way to spend
17 grand on fun - Focus SVT . Only 7500 will be build
and that car is sweet! On a top of that Car and Drver
folks rated it hi - and I generaly trust them , they do
have a taste for cars.Might be Focus will be a bit less
reliable , then Sentra , but It surely will not be that
bad - Focuses perform pritty solid. I would at least
get familiar with SVT before buying anything.

">

#6 Гость_C5corvette_*

Гость_C5corvette_*
  • Гости

Отправлено 18 June 2002 - 21:21

I don't know about this creater.
I do like nissans and these 2.5l engines are bulletproof. I've already driven that type-R and it is nice. The 6sp tranny is sweet, and overall it is well built - much better than a new corola.

I'll see if there are SVT focus on local lots. How much do they run?

#7 xwing

xwing

инструктор

• Гаражники
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3526 сообщений

Отправлено 18 June 2002 - 21:48

http://www.kbb.com/kb/ki.dll/kw.kc.ncb?kbb.NY;513798&11214;car&6;Ford;2002%20Focus&M11M7A19&&Cars&&nc
Starts between 17 and 18 (depending on Your negotiating skills) and loaded.

#8 xwing

xwing

инструктор

• Гаражники
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3526 сообщений

Отправлено 18 June 2002 - 21:53

too , I have to admit , but SVT is kind of sexier looking.

">

#9 Гость_C5corvette_*

Гость_C5corvette_*
  • Гости

Отправлено 18 June 2002 - 22:46

It does have 170 Hp, but only 140 lb/tq. Plus it is 0.5 second slower on 0-60 and 1 second slower on 1/4 miles. Plus seems like it is more expensive too.

I made an appointment to test drive that Sentra, I'll tell you how it goes.

#10 xwing

xwing

инструктор

• Гаражники
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3526 сообщений

Отправлено 18 June 2002 - 22:57

it would be a good thing to compare them. Ford did
a lot to suspention. Nissan historicaly good in the engine deportment - a lot of HP , a lot of torgue.
By the way - ever thought about Mini ? Same price range. I am thinking on testing the SVT , but might
be they will not have a car for a test - production volume is low. But it might be a better way to get a
used ZX3 and tune it myself , since there are so many
aftermarket things avalible for it. What do You think
of V8 Mustangs? They are so cheap used - sometimes I am thinking that it could be a good think to buy one
and modify for a reasonobly expencive performance thing. Even Cobras are not that expencive used. I never drive one though , only stock GT. Was not bad,
but was asking for some suspention updates.

">

#11 Гость_C5corvette_*

Гость_C5corvette_*
  • Гости

Отправлено 18 June 2002 - 23:47

The only one worth buying is the S model and the waiting list is about a year in SA area. The dealer is also marking them up. So it is not realistic to get into MiniS for less than $22K.

Nissan also offers a 5 year power train warranty + the dealer upgrades it to 10 years.

I do need a reliable four door car which will see a lot of miles, thus mustangs are not considered. Plus these GTs run 21-23K even with discounts.

The other car I'm considering is a 4 door GSR integra. My only beef is that it is not easy to find one. I checked Austin, San Antonio and Houston dealers, not a single 4 door GSR.

#12 xwing

xwing

инструктор

• Гаражники
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3526 сообщений

Отправлено 19 June 2002 - 00:09

in the range of 17K , then I guess the Centra is the
one to get , I do not recall anything else what will
qualify your criteria and match the performance and
price (Subaru WРХ ис ОК ,but it not cheap) I did not
know that Nissan tuned it's econobox up to 185 horses
keeping the price in high 16-s. I guess it worse test-driving , at least.

">

#13 Гость_C5corvette_*

Гость_C5corvette_*
  • Гости

Отправлено 19 June 2002 - 00:17

I checked these WRX, nice cars, but they are asking $25K for it. I know it has a lot of tuning potential and such but I have a vette for this purpose. This sentra/integra will be a day-to-day beater with some zip. I might put stuff like bilstains and cold air intake, but that is about it.

#14 xwing

xwing

инструктор

• Гаражники
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3526 сообщений

Отправлено 19 June 2002 - 07:12

striped down version of WRX - FWD , no expensive AWD
hardware ,same engine. This could bring the price next
to the Sentra. They are way too conserned about their rally participation - not all the people want AWD.
You could also look at the Golf GTI , but it's only
a 2-door , as far as know and on top of that this is a favorite car of the crowd with ... let's
say untraditional sexual orientation. At least in NY.
. Man , now I want to take this Nissan for a spin. If they could only come out with a better styling - front is OK , but the rear is all wrong. At
least the spoiler helps a little.

">

#15 Гость_C5corvette_*

Гость_C5corvette_*
  • Гости

Отправлено 19 June 2002 - 16:40

But yes, I'd get a FWD version if they had it for I've scheduled a test drive at noon on Thrs. I'll tell you how it goes.

#16 Гость_winni_*

Гость_winni_*
  • Гости

Отправлено 19 June 2002 - 16:44

Надо вопросы в этой рубрике задавать по-английски, тогда ответ, может быть, получишь по-русски. Англоязычные наши соплеменники, не пикируйтесь, ведь человек с обычной просьбой обратился!

#17 xwing

xwing

инструктор

• Гаражники
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3526 сообщений

Отправлено 19 June 2002 - 18:20

можно понять и без глубоко знания языка. Могу перевести - "держись подальше от этих машин , ничего хуже в смысле надежности в те годы в США не выпускалось". От себя добавлю - ездил 4 года на Tempo
1993 года , проблем практически не было , но машина была "пустая" - РКПП , ручные стекла ,не было ЦЗ , две
двери. "Автоматические" ремни долго не живут - в конце
концов в механизме "с'едается" перфарированная пластиковая лента-привод - и привет. Я на левом сидении просто обесточил систему , оставов ремень прижатым к сидению. Неудобно но было терпимо. Двигатель
вообще не требовал какого-либо внимания , равно как
ходовая и трансмиссия. Уж не знаю было ли это закономерно для Tempo тех лет или мне просто повезло.
В России я бы не брал столь древнюю американскую машину - выигрыша в этой лотерее не будет.

">

#18 Гость_ankorot_*

Гость_ankorot_*
  • Гости

Отправлено 19 June 2002 - 18:47

Получалось, что с5 просто с трудом пишет, но нормально читает по-русски, вот он и отвечает. хвин" даже обещался его переводить :)). Но че-то его самого унесло....

#19 Гость_ankorot_*

Гость_ankorot_*
  • Гости

Отправлено 19 June 2002 - 18:55

Твой вопрос про Таурус (болячки и все такое) перетирается ну минимум раз в месяц - полистай эту конфу, не такая уж она и оживленная.

Сухой остаток у меня в голове - "брать не рекомендую".
ИМХО (на основе опыта эксплуатации зубилы и чтений ам.-авто-конф) - бери зубилу. Просто если первая машина с ГУРом и автоматом, то это хуже чем просто голая. Я не знаю как у тебя с техникой, а один мой приятель, не очень дружный с техникой, купил БМВ 5ку (акула) с со всеми новоротами. Дык вот т.к. его никто никогда ездить (нормально, вкл. аварийные режимы) не учил (вкл. машину - все прощала), то мял он ее раз в 2 месяца точно (например, изза отсутсвия дистанции).
Самый кассовый случай: на заезд на круговое движение стоит хвост (на красный). он объезжает его слева, всовывается перед первым, выкручивает руль до упора и ждет желтого. На желтый дает газу и его просто на месте разворачивает. никого тогда не подципил. Но при этом искренне удивлялся какого рожная ее развернуло - руль-то ведь был повернут меньше чем на 180град!

Так что ИМХО первая машина (если не надо ездить на работу) д.б. копейкой или М2140 - повозишься и будешь знать что к чему на практике - они ошибок не прощают (и глохнут, и срываются чаще, и все такое прочее).

Извини, если много.

#20 Гость_DarkHelmet_*

Гость_DarkHelmet_*
  • Гости

Отправлено 20 June 2002 - 19:59

Ну я тоже примерно в этом же направлении думал. Мол, если сразу к комфорту привыкнуть, то по-нормальному и не научишься. Типа как люди, знающие только Винду, не могут понять, что такое трахаться с ДОСом ;))
Спасибо ;)

With best regards, Lord Dark Helmet on Spaceball-1

#21 Гость_DarkHelmet_*

Гость_DarkHelmet_*
  • Гости

Отправлено 20 June 2002 - 20:37

Я понял :) Просто мой знакомый как раз себе Темпо взял и отзывался о нем неплохо. Будем проходить обкатку себя на продукции отечественного автопрома ;)

With best regards, Lord Dark Helmet on Spaceball-1

#22 Гость_ankorot_*

Гость_ankorot_*
  • Гости

Отправлено 21 June 2002 - 06:35

Причем дело не "в трахаться" (с Виндой тоже можно так, что мало не покажется - см. .NET). Просто поработав не в "оболочке" GDI, Kernel, COM, а с настоящим компом, понимаешь как правильно юзать эти самые GDI, Kernel, COM, как оно на самом деле работает - прерывания, порты, видеопамять и прочее.

:))

#23 Гость_Firstboss_*

Гость_Firstboss_*
  • Гости

Отправлено 15 July 2002 - 05:15

XWING, Готов подо всем подписаться)))) Я сам недавно продал Mercury Topaz (другое название -Ford Tempo) 1992. Был он у меня 3 года, последние показания спидометра - 210 тыс. КМ.
Автоматические ремни и правда ломаются - хорошей перфорационной ленты не удалось найти даже по автосвалкам)))
Салон простой, но много места впереди и, кроме того, эта машина новая продавалась по цене ниже $9000! О каких наворотах может идти речь?
Большой плюс - хорошо летает с места, первым со светофора уезжать удавалось часто.
В России - замучаешься с запчастями, они ведь будут только на заказ...

Яндекс.Метрика